Take today as a new day, a new beginning or perhaps an ending of something that no longer serves you. Maybe you have tried to move forward with something before, such as finding a new more rewarding job or losing weight, but it didn’t work out. Don’t let this stop you from trying again – who knows maybe this time will be different. You are a different person this time, you have more experience, new skills and knowledge. Don’t give up even though it may seem insurmountable.
Take your big task and break it down in to small achievable bits. If it is a messy house, choose just one room. Still too daunting? Chose one cupboard in that room. Still a bit overwhelmed? Choose just one drawer to start with. You will find it will soon build momentum. You just need to get started.
Have so many things to do that you don’t know where to start? Write them down on small bits of paper. Read each on out loud and hold it near your heart. How does it make you feel? Which one made you feel motivated? Start with that job. Repeat each time if you need to. Soon you will be able to decide without writing it down.
If all, else fails and you can’t get motivated to get started on a plan, you could try getting out in nature. I find that this works for me every time. It is the combination of the fresh air, big sky, sounds of nature, the breeze and the rhythmic steps which all go towards recharging my batteries and reigniting my passion.
Love to hear what works for you. Anna x
Anna is now a Certified Angel Card Reader
September 11th, 2014
- September 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- How to move forward when you are a bit stuck.
- A step along the way on life’s Creative Path
- A Peek behind the Painting
- Is Fear holding you back?
- Finding out what really matters.
- How to keep your paints from drying out and save money too!
- So how are you doing in 2104 so far?
- How to introduce a little more fun in to your life!
- Breathe Deeply and let go
- Looking at things from a new perspective.
- Thoughts on the social media jungle and how I connect with my kind of people!
- The winds of change