Hello there my friend. This blog post is a bit different to usual but I will be back writing in my usual reflective style very soon and a lot more regularly. Things for me here in Buckinghamshire, England have been a bit changeable, a lot like the weather! Recently, life has given me some wonderful experiences and new friendships as well as some difficult and challenging occurrences. More about this another time perhaps….
While things may have gone a little quiet on the blogging front, I have been busy developing my work and finding more confidence in the direction it is taking me. One of the main things I have been working on is the content for this new website “Your Creative Path”.
I will keep this post short and to the point as I know you are just so excited to see what is on offer! However, I would like to thank a few people for their support in getting this new website together:
Firstly, to the very talented Tom Stonell from Design by Silkweb for all his hard work in designing the new site to reflect the changes. www.designbysilkweb.co.uk
To my daughter, Emily, for taking and editing such professional photographs.
To Alison Thompson for her copy writing skills. http://www.theprooffairy.com
To my students for allowing me to feature them and their work.
And lastly but not least, to all the lovely people who have accompanied me along my own Creative Path, either in person or through my lively Facebook page. Thank you all.
June 21st, 2013
- September 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- How to move forward when you are a bit stuck.
- A step along the way on life’s Creative Path
- A Peek behind the Painting
- Is Fear holding you back?
- Finding out what really matters.
- How to keep your paints from drying out and save money too!
- So how are you doing in 2104 so far?
- How to introduce a little more fun in to your life!
- Breathe Deeply and let go
- Looking at things from a new perspective.
- Thoughts on the social media jungle and how I connect with my kind of people!
- The winds of change