Welcome to The Creative Path Blog
Take today as a new day, a new beginning or perhaps an ending of something that no longer serves you. … read more
September 11th, 2014
Hello and welcome to the latest post of Your Creative Path. The last few months have been a funny old … read more
April 13th, 2014
I am guessing that if you are reading this blog it is because you are interested in Art in some … read more
March 5th, 2014
Recently, I had a lovely facebook message from a lady who was touched by my art work . She went … read more
February 12th, 2014
This year, so far, has been a real melting pot of change as our foster children moved on to a new … read more
February 4th, 2014
Do you wish you could find a way to keep your acrylic paints from drying out or do you hate … read more
January 22nd, 2014
- 1 lonely comment
Hello. So how are you doing in 2014? If I am honest I was pleased to see the back of … read more
January 12th, 2014
Is your life fun? Do you have things that you look forward to or is it more of the case … read more
November 23rd, 2013
Welcome back to my blog after a bit of an absence. A lot of changes have been taking place which … read more
October 28th, 2013
Sometimes I like to shake things up a bit and try doing something new or different. Just for fun, just … read more
August 19th, 2013
- 2 comments
- September 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- How to move forward when you are a bit stuck.
- A step along the way on life’s Creative Path
- A Peek behind the Painting
- Is Fear holding you back?
- Finding out what really matters.
- How to keep your paints from drying out and save money too!
- So how are you doing in 2104 so far?
- How to introduce a little more fun in to your life!
- Breathe Deeply and let go
- Looking at things from a new perspective.
- Thoughts on the social media jungle and how I connect with my kind of people!
- The winds of change